Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been tagged....

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was engaged to be married and our October wedding date was fast approaching. All of my thoughts were on making that day special...and it was....pop top and all!

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

  1. Excercise
  2. Take the kids to my grandmas to play and splash in the pool
  3. Clean and finish my ironing
  4. Get dinner done and on the table before Jacob's baseball game
  5. Enjoy Jacob's last game of the season!! Woohoo!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

  • Pay off all of our debt and build our dreamhome
  • Invest wisely so David would only have to work if he wanted to
  • Buy a fabulous new car....probably a convertable
  • travel the world with David and the kids

Places I have lived?

  • Iowa: Long Grove, Iowa City, Davenport, Park View, DeWitt
  • West Virginia: Fairmont

Jobs I have had?

  • Stocker at a local truck stop
  • Pizza Delivery
  • Sales person at my mom's clothing store
  • Food server at UofI dorm
  • Delivery Driver for UofI catering
  • Field Service Officer for UofI (meter maid LOL)
  • Things Remembered
  • Pier 1 Imports
  • Temp Secretary
  • Telemarketing (lastest 6 weeks....1 week past the training class :( )
  • Customer Service for Power Company
  • Mommy....this one is my FAV!

No comments: