Monday, May 19, 2008

A beginning....

I have been wanting to start a blog now for a while and just haven't been able to get around to it. That seems to be the story of my life...at most times. I just decided that I need to make the time. I need to make time to be the person I really want to be, instead of just thinking that someday it will happen. I am in charge and this is my new beginning!

Some things that I really want to change:
  • My weight needs to go down
  • My health needs to go up
  • Time spent with kids needs to increase
  • Time spent on computer needs to decrease LOL
  • Cleaning the house needs to be a priority everyday

A little note about my blog name....I love the Johnny Appleseed Grace that we sing at dinner and that is what inspired the name.

It occured to me the other day that it really is all about the Lord, he provides what we need....all things in life are like those apple seeds...blessings from God.

No comments: