Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My hurt little man....

I really felt like I was having a great day yesterday doing more with the kids. I played with Caden and Emily outside. We looked around at our flowers and of course played on the swings. "Higher! Mom!" they both said over and over again.
In the afternoon I had to take Jacob to the dentist. I went to the school and picked him up. I was there just in time to see him read to the class from the Take Home Bear folder. It was just awesome to see my little man reading!
Then after the dentist it happened.... We were all watching Little Bear together (my FAV show) and David came in and noticed that Jacob had blood on his face. Well, come to find out that because his cheek was numb he had been chewing on the inside and didn't even know he was doing damage. It looked really bad and almost made me sick. Mainly I was upset about the pain I knew was to come for my hurt little man.
This morning it looked better, no more blood and it looks like it is healing yet it is really swollen.
I know Jacob is a tough little man and will get through this probably better than me.

No comments: