Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No more ice cream for me....

Ugh! I should know better but David wanted to go to the Dairy Treat.... I have been doing so well eating healthy that it gave me stomache cramps. Poor me today!

On a happier note, Emily had her last ballet class today and I was able to watch her do a lot of different things. She has come so far from last fall and she really loves dancing. I can't wait until she gets into a full time class, she will really shine.

Back to Jacob....his lip/inner cheek is healing. It has a white colored scab-like thing on it and this is what the dentist office said would happen since it is in a wet environment. He says it doesn't hurt and I am not sure if he is just being a tough guy or if he did damage to a nerve. I am hoping that I am just a bit paranoid.

Caden has his last Mind Matters class tomorrow and is kinda sad but happy since he knows he will be going to kindergarten in the fall.

No comments: