Saturday, May 31, 2008

I know I am no good at cooking but I thought I would give it a try...

Ok, so the other day I posted that recipe for the Orea Cookie Balls....I had not yet tried MAKING them myself....I just knew I liked eating them....go figure. Well, tomorrow we are having a BBQ with our church group at our house so I thought it would be a great idea to make them to share.
Hmmmm....should have tried making them earlier so that I would know that they would not turn out quite right for me. Not that it should come as a surprise given my lack of expertise in the kitchen.
Anyway....the problem started with not having a double boiler to melt the chocolate....so I improvised. After I realized that it wasn't working quite right I decided to use that quick shell stuff that you put on ice cream. Well, so far it really isn't shelling up like it should so we will wait and see in the morning if I need to bake a cake, LOL....from a box!

No comments: